TERMS & CONDITIONS
By booking a lesson with Supreme Ski & Snowboard School you agree to fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice.
- Supreme Ski & Snowboard School and our instructors cannot be held liable for any injuries, loss or damage to property during a ski lesson. Please ensure that you are adequately covered by a comprehensive winter sports insurance policy for the duration of your trip.
- Payment in full is required at the time of pre-booking to secure a reservation (unless otherwise arranged).
- In the event a deposit has been taken to secure a reservation, the remainder of the balance must be paid a minimum of 29 days prior to the commencement of the lessons. We reserve the right to amend this deadline in the event we receive an enquiry from another client that clashes with your reservation. In this event we will make contact with you to obtain the remainder of the payment. If payment is not made then we have the right to re-sell your reservation, any deposit paid will be refunded in line with our standard refund terms and conditions.
In the event of cancellation reimbursement will be calculated as a percentage of the total cost of all lessons booked, as follows:
- Cancellation 29 days or more prior to the commencement of the first lesson: 90%
- Cancellation 15 – 28 days prior to the commencement of the first lesson: 50%
- Less than 14 days prior to the commencement of the first lesson: NIL
- We cannot be held liable for circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to; bad weather and piste or lift closures. If a lesson must be cancelled due to these circumstances, it is not our policy to offer a refund. Please ensure you have adequate insurance cover in place to protect you against such circumstances.
- If you are unable to attend a lesson, which has been booked and paid for, due to ill health, injury or any other valid reason, no refund will be given. Upon request we will provide a letter confirming your absence to aid you in your claim with your personal winter sports insurance provider.
- Adult Group lessons require a minimum of 2 skiers to run for the full week, be it 10 or 12 hours in total. In the event there is only one skier in the group we reserve the right to cancel the lessons and offer you a full refund or we will give you the option of converting to private lessons. If converted to private lessons, the Monday start product (10 hours) will be reduced to 4 hours and the Sunday start product (12 hours) will be reduced to 6 hours.
- Children’s Group lessons require a minimum of 2 skiers to run for the full week, be it 20 or 24 hours in total. If there is only one skier in the group we will give you the option of converting to private lessons (total of 12 hours for a Sunday start and total of 10 hours for a Monday start) or offer a full refund.
- Children partaking in Children’s Group Lessons, must be dropped off and picked up by their parents or a designated responsible adult, from the Supreme Meeting Point in Courchevel 1850. Parents or the designated responsible adult will be required to sign their children in to the instructor’s register at the beginning of the lesson and sign the child out at the end of the lesson.
- In the event that one of our instructors decides that a child or adult is booked in to an incorrect ability group we will do our best to move the skier in to a group that is at a more suitable ability level, this may cause a group size to increase by one more skier than the advertised maximum number. If it is not possible to move the skier in to another group, due to it being full, or there not being an appropriate group running, we reserve the right to remove the skier from the group without offering a refund. Please ensure you read our level descriptions and book skiers in to the most suitable group level, if in doubt please contact our reservations team, who can provide further guidance.
- Any problems experienced within a lesson should be reported as soon as reasonably practicable, in the first instance, to the ski teacher taking the lesson and thereafter to the office, in resort.
- During your lessons Supreme Ski Instructors may take photos of clients and children under the age of 18 skiing and boarding. Our instructors also use photography and videos in order to give feedback and instruction. We may use the images or footage for marketing purposes, if you do not wish us to use imagery or footage of you or your children please inform us at the time of booking.
- The meeting point for the start of our ski and snowboard lessons is in Courchevel 1850, as detailed on our website, unless otherwise agreed in writing by us, this shall be the starting point for your lessons.
- All our group ski lessons leave our meeting point no later than 5 minutes after the start of the lesson. Please ensure you arrive at our meeting point before your lesson is due to start, as we cannot be held liable if you miss your lesson due to arriving late.
- Children aged 17 or under must wear a helmet at all times whilst skiing or boarding in one of our lessons.